Looking for someone to share a container from Panama to Colombia around The mid of October 2017

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 09/04/2017 - 22:44

We have to ship our car: Toyota 4Runner from Panama to Colombia to keep going with our trip. We will probably arrive to Panama before October 15th. Somebody interesting on sharing a container? If you are interested please contact us! Or just answer to this post!

Wed, 09/06/2017 - 21:41

Hola

Hola

pienso iniciar viaje desde Houston a Bogotá a mediados de octubre, estoy mirando si me voy en Harley o en carro pero no sé cómo pasar de Panamá a colombia

tienes alguna info del proceso y sus costos ?

quedo atento

Wed, 09/06/2017 - 22:12 (Reply to #2)

Harley o coche

Cruzar de Panamá a Colombia necesitas meter el coche en un container. Pero en moto quizás encuentres a alguien que te lleve en bote o lancha y te ahorres mucho dinero.

Wed, 09/06/2017 - 21:41

Hola

Hola

tienes alguna info del proceso y sus costos ?

quedo atento

Wed, 09/06/2017 - 21:42

Hola

Hola

tienes alguna info del proceso y sus costos ?

quedo atento

Fri, 09/08/2017 - 07:13

Amazing and interested news

The distance between the Panama to Colombia is very big and I think only a few people will agree to do this work. This work is really so hard and cares the entire luggage with australian writings writing services which contains in the container. It is really so tough job and manages it.

Wed, 10/11/2017 - 14:41

Hello Miguel Angel,

Hello Miguel Angel,

Have you managed crossing from Panama to Colombia?

Could you recomend me customs agent / company in Panama?

Fri, 10/13/2017 - 19:35 (Reply to #7)

Company: everlogics with the famous Boris

We are already in Colombia are waiting to pick up our car. It seems that this company was our best option. Good luck!

Fri, 10/13/2017 - 19:35 (Reply to #8)

Company: everlogics with the famous Boris

Fri, 10/13/2017 - 19:35 (Reply to #9)

Company: everlogics with the famous Boris

Tue, 11/21/2017 - 05:34

Hi, I am having had shipping

Hi, I am having had shipping company in Panama where I do shipping products and equipment through containers to different country as per my client requirement. I cannot give you guarantee but, when you came you contact my payforessay.net shipping company in panama to know if any container is available or not.