FINALLY - Forum Notifications

How many of you have wondered 'wouldn't it be nice if I received an email notification when someone responds to my forum post'? Only about a thousand of you have asked for this feature, and our sincere apologies for taking so long to get around to it. The feature has finally arrived! Enjoy.

If you have any issues with this or aren't receiving email notifications, let us know and we'll get right on it (and we promise it won't take years this time).

Wed, 07/12/2017 - 11:19

Introduced Great Feature

Thanks admin for the great work now everybody can get the response from their post and comments. This is strange that you didn’t work on this feature otherwise every forum and discussion have this notification feature. Well, I am glad to know that you have resolved this issue as a writer and editor at an online company from where students buy assignments and get the assistance we also integrate the feature when somebody need help we will get some notification then we can content with person who needs help and able to reply their queries.

Fri, 07/21/2017 - 03:10

great

I love the new site!! I know how much time, thought, and hard work it takes to bring a new site to fruition. You've done it, and beautifully! I'm raising my glass of tea to you in celebration of this enormous achievement!!! Hopefully, one day I'll have the pleasure to clink glasses with you personally! color switch

Wed, 08/09/2017 - 02:31

Great Step Ahead

Well with all due respect I kinda agree with the above-mentioned decision of admin. But some people may find it offensive to receive email notifications of their forum postings and participations. I am not sure if a majority would do this but some people are just so introvert that they don't find it convenient at anyway. Oh btw, the website has a very bad logo. It can be improved with the help of a logo design service provider I know. Please click the link to review their packages. I tried them recently and the services were just awesome.

Sun, 09/03/2017 - 23:50

nodejs quiz

Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!

nodejs quiz

Sat, 09/23/2017 - 07:04

Alpha writing services

Struggle to attempt the academic assignments is real for the students. However, there is a solution to every problem. You could find the solution for your coursework with our assignment writing service and can get a well-written assignment from us  custom written research papers cheapest blog writing service best content writing service article writing service reviews academic writing websites cheap creative writing services cheap ghostwriting service online proofreading service novel editing services copywriting services for websites Best resume writing services

Sat, 09/23/2017 - 07:04

Alpha writing services

Wed, 10/04/2017 - 05:54

If you are fond of adventures

If you are fond of adventures and love go out on treks, jungle safaris or any other kinds of expeditions, then must have a proper back pack containing the most important items you will need Best Down Jackets for Hikers

Mon, 10/09/2017 - 23:17

zara

Thank you for sharing such a informative information tree root bridge with us. Keep on sharing the blog like this.

Wed, 10/18/2017 - 01:19

amazon plus

Wed, 11/29/2017 - 11:19
Log in or register to post comments