FINALLY - Forum Notifications

How many of you have wondered 'wouldn't it be nice if I received an email notification when someone responds to my forum post'? Only about a thousand of you have asked for this feature, and our sincere apologies for taking so long to get around to it. The feature has finally arrived! Enjoy.

If you have any issues with this or aren't receiving email notifications, let us know and we'll get right on it (and we promise it won't take years this time).

Thu, 06/29/2017 - 19:37

Thanks for the information you brought to us. Look forward to reading more useful and new articles from you! (

html color

Tue, 07/11/2017 - 03:31

Informative

This is really good news for the users. I am checking the quesries about how to get forum notification at aussiessaywriter.com and I really glad to hear this news. All the people can easily get the notification to their email.

Wed, 07/12/2017 - 11:19

Introduced Great Feature

Thanks admin for the great work now everybody can get the response from their post and comments. This is strange that you didn’t work on this feature otherwise every forum and discussion have this notification feature. Well, I am glad to know that you have resolved this issue as a writer and editor at an online company from where students buy assignments and get the assistance we also integrate the feature when somebody need help we will get some notification then we can content with person who needs help and able to reply their queries.

Sat, 07/15/2017 - 04:06

playstation

Hello friends, if you know about the playstation network codes then check url and know how it be used in playstation.

Fri, 07/21/2017 - 03:10

great

I love the new site!! I know how much time, thought, and hard work it takes to bring a new site to fruition. You've done it, and beautifully! I'm raising my glass of tea to you in celebration of this enormous achievement!!! Hopefully, one day I'll have the pleasure to clink glasses with you personally! color switch

Wed, 07/26/2017 - 04:10

An email notification when

An email notification when someone responds to the forum post is a great idea. This helps us know about new messages instantly and reply them without delays. I guess many forums apply this consumer triple play tv service providers technique for their posts. A very good idea.

Wed, 08/09/2017 - 02:31

Great Step Ahead

Well with all due respect I kinda agree with the above-mentioned decision of admin. But some people may find it offensive to receive email notifications of their forum postings and participations. I am not sure if a majority would do this but some people are just so introvert that they don't find it convenient at anyway. Oh btw, the website has a very bad logo. It can be improved with the help of a logo design service provider I know. Please click the link to review their packages. I tried them recently and the services were just awesome.

Tue, 08/15/2017 - 06:25

rub

Our hack device is safeguarded from detection with several proxy layers as well as we are changing the servers reguraly. http://freerobuxgenerator.net

Log in or register to post comments