2003 Toyota Hiace 4WD Diesel – For Sale February 2019 in Santiago/Buenos Aires - $7000 USD

1 post / 0 new
#1 Tue, 08/14/2018 - 12:53

2003 Toyota Hiace 4WD Diesel – For Sale February 2019 in Santiago/Buenos Aires - $7000 USD

If you’re looking for a reliable campervan that knows the Pan American like the back of its dash, look no further! We’ll be heading home to normal life (whatever that is) around February 2019 and looking to pass our beloved La Tortuga on to the next lucky owners. This sturdy workhorse has been lapping the Americas for years now and hasn’t missed a beat – you’ll be hard pressed finding a more reliable vehicle than the humble Hiace. Interested parties can email me at ryansiacci@hotmail.com or shoot me a PM on Facebook. Full logbook (and better images!) can be supplied at your request.

Make: Toyota
Model: Hiace
Year: 2003
Kilometres: 356000 as of August 2018
Fuel: Diesel
Fuel Efficiency: 8.4L per 100km
Plates: Czech
Body: Has a few minor battle wounds, nothing substantial – a few scrapes and dents on the flanks and a cracked windscreen, which we will try to get around to replacing soonish.

Also Includes:
2x Starter Batteries
1x Auxiliary Battery for interior power
Solar Panel
USB Charger
LED Lighting
25L fridge
Coleman 2 Burner Stove
9kg Gas Bottle (American outlet)
Gas oven
MOST IMPORTANT ITEM: Bialetti Moka Express Coffee percolator
26L Water Jerry
2x 10L fuel jerries
Fire Extinguisher
Emergency Triangle Signs
Axe
Small safe for passports etc
Pots, Pans, Cups, Bowls, Plates, Cutlery and other gadgets
Various tools including sockets, wrenches etc
Tyre Pump and repair kit
Jumper Leads
Fan
Heater
Table
Awning
Mosquito netting
Mega comfortable double bed plus linen
Freedom and Adventure

Although we will be sad to part with La Tortuga, we are also excited to pass her on for her next adventure. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!

Ryan and Morag, Zen and the Art of Climbing.

AttachmentSize
Image icon van_outside.PNG365.17 KB
Image icon van_inside.PNG273.63 KB