Container sharing from Europe to Montevideo, Uruguay. October 2017

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 05/18/2017 - 03:17

Container sharing from Europe to Montevideo, Uruguay. October 2017

Hallo!

We want to ship our 4x4 Suv car from Germany to Montevideo. Set date between 15th and 25th October 2017.

Anyone from Europe intrested to share a 40'ft container in that period to make it cheapper?

Cheers!

Daniel&Magda

Sat, 05/20/2017 - 20:27

Thank you

I admire just what you have sullsefuccy done here. I like the section in which you say what you are doing this to help give back but I would presume by all of the commentary that this approach is certainly on your side as well.

eid mubarak images free download eid mubarak wishes and  advance eid mubarak

Wed, 05/24/2017 - 01:12

Hi Daniel and Magda

Hi Daniel and Magda

We are going already in August 2017 to Colombia and do ship our Land Rover Discovery,but we will return to Antwerp - Belgium by end February 2018.  Is it an option to combine the return shipping of our cars ?

Best regards,

Dirk & Katya

Wed, 05/24/2017 - 03:46 (Reply to #3)

Hi Dirk and Katia!

Hi Dirk and Katia!

Unfortunatly we'r shipping back not until October 2018 and form USA :-)

Cen I ask you, which cargo company did you choos to shipp your car to South America form Europe and what price did they quote?

I look around for the cheepest option so all advice wanted! :-)

Thanks in advance
Daniel&Magda

Wed, 05/24/2017 - 12:17

Hi Danial & Magda

Hi Danial & Magda

We're shipping to Colombia, so it doesn't make sense to compare with shipping to Montevideo.  We had good contact with a forwarder who works with Grimaldi Lines.

For your info : for our Land Rover shipped in a 20ft container +/- 1600 EUR from Antwerp to Cartagena, +/- 1850 from Antwerp to Santa Marta + local taxes (unknown at this time)

By return : can you also send your information for shipping to Montevideo  ?

regards,

Dirk

Wed, 05/24/2017 - 16:43 (Reply to #5)

Hi again!

Hi again!

As I see the shipping price to Colombia or Uruguay is quite similar. I'v contact CFR Carshippers. Our car shipped from Hamburg to Montevideo in 20ft container is 1660€. That's all we have to pay in Europe.

But be expectet for high aditional fees in South America. Agent from CFR find us an agent in Montevideo and he quote this shipping for 2250$ to pay in Montevideo after arrive (port charges, documents clearing etc.)!
Port charges in Buenos Aires are simillar.

Regards
Daniel

Sat, 05/27/2017 - 16:36

Planning to Ship VW Westfalia California to Montevideo

Hi Daniel & Magda,

We are in Belgium. We are planning to ship our VW Camper van to Montevideo with arrival date mid November.

Sharing a container with you guys can work for us. Naturally we aim to ship from Antwerp but we can adjust to save the costs.

Regards,

Pedro and Kentin

Sun, 05/28/2017 - 14:57

Hallo Pedro and Kentin!

Hallo Pedro and Kentin!

This is grate news for us! Especially planning our arrival date is exactly same as your.

Please contact me on private:  ldany66@o2.pl       so we can deal with  easier

Regards

Daniel&Magda

Sun, 05/28/2017 - 23:47

Also try this shipping agent

Also try this shipping agent they provided us good prices for shipping to Montevideo we are planning to ship in a couple of months Shipping to South America - IVSS

Mon, 05/29/2017 - 01:01

Thanks for tip Robby! That

Thanks for tip Robby! That agent's site looks interesting.

Tue, 08/01/2017 - 04:27

Sharing the container from

Sharing the container from Europe to Montevideo is really tough task. The uk essay services has covered an article about this type of service. I really want to know more about this service.