MEDELLIN / BOGOTA - TOYOTA 4RUNNER 1995 - *** 3'500US ***

1 post / 0 new
#1 Tue, 04/28/2015 - 14:56

MEDELLIN / BOGOTA - TOYOTA 4RUNNER 1995 - *** 3'500US ***

Hi there travelers

I sell my Toyota 4Runner, my travel buddy for a long time. I decided to stay and work in Colombia. Unfortunately, there is no way to get a permit for the car on a working/student visa. Neither is it possible to import used cars with a certain age in Colombia. It's sad but I'm forced to sell it.

I was traveling from California so the car has CA Plates. I'm from Switzerland and the car is registred in my name in California. To change the ownership we have to notarise a power of attorney and a bill of sale. With this 2 papers we'll go to the DIAN (costums of colombia) to get a temporary permit on your name. With this permit you're allowed to leave the country with the car or stay with the car as long as your tourist visa is valid. A change of ownership in the US is not necessary as long as you don't intend to bring the vehicle back to the States. All this shouldn't be more than one day work.

A car you can't kill, super reliable, there is room for 2 people to sleep in the back (fold down rear seats to make it evenly flat) , good gas/miles for a big truck, air conditioning, Toyota the best condition for a resale, most common brand in South America (support everywhere), automatic transmission - easy to drive, sunroof for the cabrio feeling!! Just lean back and enjoy the ride=)

In good conditions

- new back tires

- all tyres have been balanced

- new radiator

- as good as new breaks (about 3'000miles ago)

- radio with great sound

- had a service 2 months ago (changing tubes, airfilter, oil, etc.)

- comes with some travel equipment. Spare tyre, jumping cable, tools, canister, outside shower etc...

- 190'000miles

Apart from a few dents and scratches, the car has an amazing appearance. Please see the pictures attached.

USD 3'500.- or best offer, negotiable

forther information please contact me on flo.kroni@gmx.ch or my colombian number +57 577 314 8675 (whattsup)

Best regards

Florian

(English, German, Spanish)

AttachmentSize
Image icon side co-driver outside343.64 KB
Image icon outside / insede232.2 KB
Image icon trunk258.44 KB
Image icon dashboard114.33 KB
Image icon back329.88 KB
Image icon engine398.99 KB