FOR SALE: GMC Savana Cargovan (converted into Camper) in Chile/Argentina, around March 2018

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 09/14/2017 - 09:08

FOR SALE: GMC Savana Cargovan (converted into Camper) in Chile/Argentina, around March 2018

Hi fellow travelers,

we are two Swiss who bought a car in California and are driving down South to Argentina. We are currently in Ecuador and we are looking for a new owner for our little casa, as we return to Switzerland after this trip. We are flexible about where and when to sell the car. The car is available between February and April 2018.

This car has not given us any problems so far. Its a strong, reliable road buddy! It is not a 4WD, but it was never an issue for us. We managed to go wherever we wanted, since it has a very high clearance and off-road back tires. Its a great car and we have been very happy with it. A big plus is that it doesnt really look like a campervan from the outside. Another awesome thing it that you can cook inside the van, so the rainysaeson is easier manageable.

Technical data:

2005 GMC Savana 2500 4.8 L, V8, Automatic, Gasolina (average around 14L/100km) Currently 110 805 Miles.

Van comes with: - AC, stereo (CD, Ipod plug in)

- very comfortable and big bed (folds easily into a sofa during daytime)

- bed sheets and pillows

- big coolbox

- double burner campingstove with an oven connected to a big 13,2 pounds propane bottle

- 4 big storage boxes underneath the bed

- solar panel on the roof 100W - external battery connected to the solar panel

- surfrack inside, fits 3-4 boards (no longboards)

- 2 ventilators (one inside, one connected to the roof window)

- snowchains

- roof rack and hitch

- table and 2 camping chairs

- 2x 20L water bottle

- 3 interior lights, plugger to charge

- dishes for 2 people including bigger pot and pan, cutlery, basic cooking gear,..

- fire extinguisher, basic tools

We are asking for 11 500 USD.

Also selling our 3 surfboards, let us know if you are interested. We hope to hear from you!

Cheers Tim and Andrea

Thu, 09/14/2017 - 15:32

for gmc

Hi travelers! I am interested in the van. I live in Cordoba, Argentina, but I usually travel to Buenos Aires. Please I want to know how to make the truck is on my name and has no problems for travel, cross borders, etc. Thank you inform me the steps to follow and the estimated date of arrival to Buenos Aires to review all

Tue, 09/19/2017 - 13:13

Hi,

Hi,

I am resaerching this issue now. We have friends who bought an American can in Ushuaia and they will tell me how it worked. I believe we need to do a 'poder' by a notary to make it work. So the car would still be in my name, but legal for you to cross borders. I can let you know when I know more if you like please contact me via anflosti@gmail.com.

Thanks, Andrea

Tue, 09/19/2017 - 13:13

Hi,

Hi,

I am resaerching this issue now. We have friends who bought an American can in Ushuaia and they will tell me how it worked. I believe we need to do a 'poder' by a notary to make it work. So the car would still be in my name, but legal for you to cross borders. I can let you know when I know more if you like please contact me via anflosti@gmail.com.

Thanks, Andrea