#1 Wed, 01/12/2011 - 19:07

For Sale: Honda CR-V in Chile / Argentina in 03/2011

2002 Honda CR-V
- 4 x 4
- 2.4 liters, 4 cylinders
- automatic transmission
- blue
- 95,000 miles, of which 85,000 miles driven in the U.S., i.e. on good roads
- tinted windows and a trunk cover (makes it difficult to see what is being transported in the back)
- iPod aftermarket radio
- A/C
- mint condition, i.e. no dents or scratches
- The car was bought from a Honda dealership in Georgia at 85,000 miles and got all the services done.
- I just got 4 brand new tires. Upon sale of the car, the tires will have 5,000 miles down.
- alloy wheels
- no accidents, I can provide the U.S. carfax
- I will sell the car together with road maps for all countries plus travel guides for CA and SA (total worth USD 250)
- spare parts: timing belt, front and rear brake pads, oil filters
- accessories: steering wheel lock, safe box, new spare wheel, license plates are fixed with special safety screws, camping chairs, first aid kit, emergency triangle
- tools & equipment: various wrenches, screwdrivers, towing rope, jumper cables, and more
- the car can be handed over in North Chile or North Argentina some time between March 5 - March 15.

We started our trip in the U.S. and are currently in Ecuador. The car runs perfect. Other than some oil changes we had no need to stop at any mechanic. Except for Nicaragua, we saw Hondas and particularly CR-Vs in every country. I.e. if needed, spare parts shouldn't be a problem.

A comparable model for sale in Argentina can be found here: http://www.autos.com.ar/honda-cr-v-exclusive-en-nunez-F5054.htm

The car goes for around $20,000 in Argentina. I'm selling the car for the U.S. market value which is USD 11,000. The car comes with everything listed above.

Contact me at: thomas.schenkelberg@gmx.de