FOR SALE Toyota 4runner 2005 IN SANTIAGO NOW

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 11/12/2018 - 08:44

FOR SALE Toyota 4runner 2005 IN SANTIAGO NOW

4x4 2005 Toyota 4runner 4x4 Limited, really good, maintenance and papers are up to date, excellent for traveling, bencina consuption, automatic. 

Fri, 11/16/2018 - 15:11

Hi l’m interested in your car.

Hi l’m new to this web site, I am looking at buying a car l was hoping to find one a bit younger, however l was also looking at a Toyota. I have just arrived in Santiago yesterday. I intend to travel for 2 years around South America and then up to Alaska. I have no idea about cars hence wanting something which will not dissolve around me over the two years. if your car is still available we could meet up?

yours Mike

Tue, 11/20/2018 - 11:09

@ Ozzrod: if you are

@ Ozzrod: if you are interested in a reliable car and want to have useful information about traveling SA contact me! +4915734846371

Wed, 11/21/2018 - 11:34

Hi , did your 4runner still

Hi , did your 4runner still avaible ? We would be interested for more informations about it . Numbers of km ? Reparations  ? Equipement ? Of course price ? 

Thanks 

Paul and Marie

Thu, 11/22/2018 - 04:09 (Reply to #4)

Hey, Yes it is still

Hey, Yes it is still available, the most important Informations you can find here:

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/price-drop-nissan-x-trail-2010-15...

I will be happy to answer all your questions if you contact me via whatsapp +4915734846371

Regards,
Paul

Thu, 12/06/2018 - 08:26

Passengers to travel in South America

Hi I’m Mike, I have a Tank, actualy a Toyota 4 Runner, l shall be leaving Santiago shortly to travel Chile, and then on to the other Countries in South America. i’m Planning on a 2 year journey up to Alaska. If anyone is interested in doing any of the sections, countries let me know. I have a double mattress in the car,  also a tent on the top which l will use, l am planning to kit the car for camping, as soon as my new bank cards arrive, as l was robbed here in Santiago,Should be off next week.

A good sense of humour is needed so that when things go tit’s up,well you can laugh about it rather than cry, Cheers Mike