Wanted: 4x4 or Campervan in South America; November 2017

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, 09/13/2017 - 09:01

Wanted: 4x4 or Campervan in South America; November 2017

Hi,

I'm planning to travel through Brasil and other countries in South America, starting in November. I'm looking for a reliable 4x4 or Campervan. I'm flexible about the place to buy it - but the closer it would be to Matto Grosso/Brasil, the better ;)

I'm looking forward to answers (and to travel, finally) and wish everybody save and exciting trips!

Sebastian

Wed, 09/13/2017 - 14:22

Awesome interior design that

Awesome interior design that is because  here is some college admission essay writing service thing good for the people who loved fashion and related trend.

Thu, 09/14/2017 - 09:51

Mitsubishi Delica 4x4

Hello Sebastian,

I have an very reliable, capable and cheap to run campervan that is ready for anything. It has extremely low mileage and it is in perfect condition.
I am also located pretty close to Matto Grosso. Check it out http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-diesel-4x4-campervan

Best of luck

Steve

Thu, 09/14/2017 - 23:47 (Reply to #3)

Hi Steve,

Hi Steve,

looks like a great car. I really like how you designed the interior. But I fear it's a bit above my budget.

All the best. Sebastian 

Thu, 09/21/2017 - 18:24

Toyota 4 runner 2007

Hi Sébastien.
We are selling our Toyota 4 runner in November in santiago.
Have a look, and feel free to contact us.
Leonie and adriano.

http://drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-around-november-6th-santiago-toy...

Thu, 09/21/2017 - 19:16

For Sale: Nissan Pathfinder 2004

Hi Sebastian,

We're selling our beloved Paddy in Santiago in November 2017.. 

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-nissan-pathfinder-2004-35-se...

Let is know what you think!

Cheers,

Anthea & Mike

Fri, 09/22/2017 - 07:52

Hi Sebastian,

Hi Sebastian,

hope you are good and great that you are beginning this adventure!

did you see our post?

http://drivetheamericas.com/forums/final-price-amazing-4x4-vw-touareg-v8...

let me know if you are interested!

best and safe travels!

lulo

Thu, 09/28/2017 - 11:23

Mitsubishi L300 - 2001 CAMPERVAN FOR SALE

Hi Sebastian!

Our van might probably fit your expectations. If you'd like to have a look to our advert, here the link! : )

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-mitsubishi-l300-2001-%E2%80%...

Please, do not hesitate on contacting us if needing any more details (easier via watsap, since we're on the road and mostly with no wifi connection) ;)

Watsap: +34 616 503478
+34 607 636505

Tue, 10/03/2017 - 18:36

Land Rover Defender Td5 110 County Station Wagon (2005)

Hi Sebastian,

Our Land Rover Defender is in very nice condition, has done 136,000 km from new in December 2006 (I am original owner). In 2015 we shipped to Uruguay and also travelled that year in Argentina (several entries and exits), Chile, Bolivia, Brasil and Paraguay. About 5,000 km ago it had four new tyres and new shock absorbers, plus engine and mechanical check by Land Rover in Paraguay. Then we were off the road due to illness, but are now back and in Bolivia.

It has just the two front seats, with a full bed, bookshelves and LED lighting in the back. Many accessories and extras (full list available) including ant-roll bar, extra fuel tanks and water tank (with external tap) Coleman fridge/freezer, folding table, two Coleman folding chairs, "Front Runner" aluminium roof rack and three metal storage boxes. We're set up with three batteries (starter plus two more) but subject to further checking this week, the two "on-board" batteries probably need replacing.

We bought it in Oman and it still has the original Oman licence plates. We are rather in the dark at the moment about how to arrange the paperwork but early November would be a good time to for us to sell; this could be in eastern Bolivia, Brasil(?) or Paraguay. In fact I was just browsing this site prior to posting, soon, our "For Sale" ad, which isn't quite ready yet, but wanted to reply to yours. We are keen to find a good home for our true and reliable friend, and can promise you a fair and good price (not yet decided but in any case subject to negotiation).

Tue, 10/03/2017 - 18:36

Hi Sebastian,

Our Land Rover Defender is in very nice condition, has done 136,000 km from new in December 2006 (I am original owner). In 2015 we shipped to Uruguay and also travelled that year in Argentina (several entries and exits), Chile, Bolivia, Brasil and Paraguay. About 5,000 km ago it had four new tyres and new shock absorbers, plus engine and mechanical check by Land Rover in Paraguay. Then we were off the road due to illness, but are now back and in Bolivia.

It has just the two front seats, with a full bed, bookshelves and LED lighting in the back. Many accessories and extras (full list available) including ant-roll bar, extra fuel tanks and water tank (with external tap) Coleman fridge/freezer, folding table, two Coleman folding chairs, "Front Runner" aluminium roof rack and three metal storage boxes. We're set up with three batteries (starter plus two more) but subject to further checking this week, the two "on-board" batteries probably need replacing.

We bought it in Oman and it still has the original Oman licence plates. We are rather in the dark at the moment about how to arrange the paperwork but early November would be a good time to for us to sell; this could be in eastern Bolivia, Brasil(?) or Paraguay. In fact I was just browsing this site prior to posting, soon, our "For Sale" ad, which isn't quite ready yet, but wanted to reply to yours. We are keen to find a good home for our true and reliable friend, and can promise you a fair and good price (not yet decided but in any case subject to negotiation).

Tue, 10/03/2017 - 18:37

Hi Sebastian,

Tue, 10/03/2017 - 18:41

LR Defender

Sorry about the triple post (I was getting "Error" message so posted again). Moderator, please delete two of these!

Tue, 11/07/2017 - 04:46

4x4 with Rooftop Tent

Hi Sebastian,

this might be something for you:

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/price-drop-top-car-sale-now-novemberdecember-chile-4x4-suzuki-grand-nomade-rooftoptent-full

We had lots of good days with it. +491633764110 for any questions but only via whatsapp or email : lorenco@web.de. Thanks.

Regards

Jan

Thu, 11/16/2017 - 16:39

For Sale- 2000 Toyota 4Runner- Excellent Condition

Hi Sebastian, 

We are seliing our Toyota 4Runner in Argentina in Dec. However, we believe the place can be arranged if you are interested in our car. Please check our sale post and feel free to contact us. 

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-argentina-december-2017-2000...

Thanks, 

Miguel and Disa

Fri, 11/17/2017 - 04:15

2006 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 rooftop tent

Hi 

I'm selling this great vehicle now in CUZCO or Lima.

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/4-sale-excellent-condition-2006-n...

Fri, 11/17/2017 - 10:30

4X4 Campervan for sale

Hi Sebastian, in case you didn't buy a vehicle yet, please have a look at my van.

I could deliver it in Brazil.

drivetheamericas.com/forums/4X4-mitsubishi-delica-sale-uruguay