1995 Mitsubishi montero for sale in Ecuador/Peru and on

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 05/21/2013 - 10:13

1995 Mitsubishi montero for sale in Ecuador/Peru and on

Hi, we are selling our SUV in Colombia/Ecuador with California plates (expires on JAN '14). It's a reliable vehicle with 150.000 miles on it. Everything works, it has new front and rear brakes, new battery, new bands and new alarm. 
It's a cheap, running great 4x4 automatic SUV for someone who's driving through America.

Willy and Cyn.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Mitsu_1 copia.jpg608.81 KB
Image icon Mitsu_9 copia.jpg592.76 KB
Image icon Mitsu_8.JPG599.77 KB
Tue, 05/21/2013 - 15:48

hi, We would be interested,

hi, We would be interested, but we are currently in Peru, and won't get to Panama until July. How soon, do you need to sell it?

Thu, 05/23/2013 - 16:05 (Reply to #2)

when?

when are you planning to arrive to panama? We have our visa till mid July, Tomorrow we are going to customs (we need to extend our vehicle permission) and we are going to ask if we can transfer the vehicle to another foreigner.

Sat, 05/25/2013 - 16:46

We should be getting to

We should be getting to panama around mid July. Could definitely try to schedule it so it works for everyone.

let us know what you find out.

Sat, 05/25/2013 - 16:47

We should be getting to

We should be getting to panama around mid July. Could definitely try to schedule it so it works for everyone.

let us know what you find out.

Mon, 05/27/2013 - 11:52

Series?

Hi Willy and Cyn

Just wondering what series? And how many litre engine.. 

I am currently in Mexico City looking for a vehicle to travel back up to Mexico and eventually the USA. 

If you have not sold the car yet, please get back to me with the info asap and I will make you an offer.

Warmest Regards

Mon, 05/27/2013 - 13:22

INFO Isabelita and Northviasouth

Mitsubishi Montero 1995 - 4x4 - automatic transmition - 3.6 litre engine - 24 valve - 10 litre (regular gas) for 100 km - 5 doors / 7 seats - 150.000 miles - Nice a/t tires - New front and rear brakes - New battery - New bands - Huge sunroof - New Viper alarm  with  remote doorlocks - 3 different types of suspension H,M,S - Stereo with front Aux Input for Ipod or MP3 and 6 cd changer - roof rack. Also we have a toe rope, a GPS with all the central america maps loaded on it, a Coleman portable gas stove and a couple of sleeping bags for sale as we won´t need them anymore. It´s a reliable truck, if you keep changing the oil every 2000  miles as we do it gonna last forever. We´ve to the aduana and asked for the transfer to another foreigner and they told us that we can do it but is better if we do it on the border, Costa Rica´s side cause if we want to do it in Panama we need to leave the SUV in the aduanas parking and they drive it to the border and give us the truck with the transfer there, so it´s easier to go to Costa Rica and do it there.

Tue, 06/11/2013 - 07:31

hi Willy and Cyn,

hi Willy and Cyn,

Is the car still available? Let us know, as stated previously we will get there around July 15th.

Best,
Magda and Ian

Wed, 06/12/2013 - 12:29

Hi Magda and Ian

We are crossing the truck to Colombia in a container, maybe we can meet you there if you still are interested. We sell it or we are driving to Argentina, where we live. So i leave my email here [email protected] so we can be in touch, let us know where are you, maybe we can arrange a meeting so you can see the truck and take a decission in person. Also we have a Coleman gas stove, a Garmin GPS, a couple of sleeping bags, a tent and a lot of things that will be useless for us without the truck.  Have a nice trip.

Wed, 07/03/2013 - 05:59

still for sell

Hi Guys,

We are looking to buy a car  in Colombia. Are you in Colombia now? and is the car still for sell?

Regards

Moaref

Wed, 07/03/2013 - 15:11

Hi Moaef

Hi Moaef, the car is still for sale but we are now in the north of Ecuador, close to Colombia, like 8/9 hours away from the border, are you going down or up, i leave you my email so you can write me there [email protected] 

Regards

Sun, 12/18/2016 - 02:26

That model of Mitsubashi

That model of Mitsubashi compnay is amazing really because of the power of its engine so they shouldn't waste this chance to get this vehicle even they are very busy in custom term paper writing click here and jobs. We know Mistsubashi always make special cars for their customers but they still need to do more effort.

Sun, 12/18/2016 - 02:26

best writers

That model of Mitsubashi compnay is amazing really because of the power of its engine so they shouldn't waste this chance to get this vehicle even they are very busy in custom term paper writing click here and jobs. We know Mistsubashi always make special cars for their customers but they still need to do more effort.