2001 TOYOTA SEQUOIA FOR SALE IN ARG/CHILE

1 post / 0 new
#1 Sun, 03/24/2019 - 18:26

2001 TOYOTA SEQUOIA FOR SALE IN ARG/CHILE

We are selling our beloved "Maggie". She's been incredible to us for the past nearly 20k km and while we will be sad to see her go we're hoping she'll make some other overlanders happy.

Sequoias are based on the Tundra platform but have the same drivetrain (engine/transmission) as the legendary Land Cruiser. She's a massive beast and has gotten us up every mountain and volcano as well as cruised comfortably down the highway. The 4x4 is optional so slightly better gas mileage than the full time 4x4 Land Cruiser. She's so comfy, essentially a living room on wheels.

She isn't as decked out as many of the other overlander vehicles here but perhaps that works well as she's more of a blank slate for you. We took out the third row of seats to sleep in her regularly with our full double air mattress (135cm x190cm).

I bought her from a one owner in Virginia. He had all the paper work for regular oil changes, all maintenance, etc since buying the car. Since then we have changed the oil for full synthetic regularly every 5000km. We have had absolutely no mechanical problems with her at all,, not even a leak.

She's clean inside and out with only a few little blemishes (typically of an 18yr old teenager). There is some slight surface rust near the back passenger side wheel wheel but nothing to be concerned about.

- V8 4.7L engine
- 4x4
- Gets about 500-520km to a full tank (80L)
- Tires have about 40k km left on them
- Timing Belt should be done in the next 25-30km
- She has 4x 12v outlets through the truck
- She has high milage at nearly 500k km but these trucks with proper care (same engine/trans as a Land Cruiser) go easily to 700-800k km.
- Brakes replaced, tire rotation and alignment 2000km ago
- HUGE sunroof, rear door window rolls down, lots of storage space throughout the vehicle (as well as cup holders everywhere)
- COLD AC and heater works well (both in the front and back)
- All electric windows work without hesitation

Extras included:
- Air Mattress + Electric Pump
- Two super plush pillows + Sheets
- One yoga mat
- Two sets of adjustable weights
- 300W power inverter with two USB ports
- 6 port USB charger
- Tape to AUX and bluetooth radio adapters
- Magnetic phone holder
- Two travel mugs - freshly washed ;)
- 4x heavy duty ratchet straps
- Full Tool Kit
- Jumper cables
- First aid kit
- Extra fuses and headlight bulbs

Location to be sold:
Mendoza, Argentina or Santiago, Chile

Date to be sold:
End of April
*I have a friend in Santiago I can leave Maggie with if you plan on starting your trip later

Price:
$6500 (negotiable)

We can either do a notarized authorization or go through Mr. Alex Smith who can get you a US title in your name with new plates.

Please contact me on one of the two:
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +17036384152