4WD FOR SALE in Santiago Chile April/May 2014

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 03/03/2014 - 11:36

4WD FOR SALE in Santiago Chile April/May 2014

FOR SALE in Chile April/May 2014

2000 TOYOTA 4Runner V6 Limited (registered in Chile)

Equipped with camping gear

Estimated mileage in May: 240,000 km
Vehicle specs
- Engine: 3.4L V6 gasoline engine
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic, 4x4
- Air conditioning 

- Cruise control

- Radio/CD/aux
- Seating: 5 original
- Vehicle weight: 1.900kg
- Roof rack
- Vehicle dimensions: 4,8m long x 2,1m high x 2,1m wide
- 12V outlet in centre console and trunk
- Tinted windows

- New brake pads installed in september 2013
- Oil change, filter change every 8000 km
- New front tires Oct 2013

Camping gear:
- 2 x Foam mattress with blankets pillows etc

- 4 man good quality tent (DOITE)

- Plastic boxes, butane stove, utensils etc

- Table + 2 chairs

- 20lt fuel can

- 12V/110V camping fridge

The car is ready to go! :-)

Email us for more info & photos

[email protected]
Asking price: $US 7,600 

AttachmentSize
Image icon IMG_0865.JPG952.55 KB
Wed, 04/02/2014 - 11:52

Purchasing your car

Hello, 

I am interested in purchasing your car in Chile in early May, However I believe $7600 might be a little steep considering the mileage on the car and assuming I'll have to do some repairs as well.If you could maybe lower the price I would most definitely consider it. 

If you could let me know the condition of the brakes, tires and other important components that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

Fri, 04/04/2014 - 05:55

Hi Jay

i posted the contact email on the add if you still interested

i put two new tryres on in iquique and did the back brakes at the same time in Oct 13 so they have done about 9000km other two tyres are half worn and i did the front brakes in December. Our two children were in school in ecuador for the last 6 months so we didnt cover many km. i had new shockies put on the front at end of oct and i just replaced the ball and socket joints. i also just changed oil and oil filter and put in a new air filter. so all repairs up to date at this stage

please email for any further questions 

Sun, 04/13/2014 - 19:15 (Reply to #3)

yeah no worries  

yeah no worries

Sat, 05/31/2014 - 06:40

still for sale?

Hi, we are looking for a 4x4 asap..is this still available?? [email protected] if that's easier :)

Mon, 07/24/2017 - 08:34

Need help

There are many reasons to go for a trip that would be good for your health and nature. It is absolute that every school kid needs a vacation and they want to go for long destinations far from their home or city or sometime country. It depends upon your mood and plan that how you could go for taking change environment but if you have elder brother and going with you so he must be in university and he must complete his pending assignments but write my assignment is the only way to write from expert writers with years of professional experience.