Container Share: Panama to Columbia (Jan/Feb 2011)

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 11/26/2010 - 12:57

Container Share: Panama to Columbia (Jan/Feb 2011)

Hi anyone looking to cross the gap in late Jan/early feb?
I'm looking to share a container.

Cheers
Jon

Sat, 11/27/2010 - 15:18

You found somebody

Hey Jon,

yes, we are definitely interested!!!

Just contact me on: [email protected]

Cheers,
Thomas

Sat, 11/27/2010 - 15:19

You found somebody

Quote:Jon124
Hi anyone looking to cross the gap in late Jan/early feb?
I'm looking to share a container.

Cheers
Jon

Hey Jon,

yes, we are definitely interested!!!

Just contact me on: [email protected]

Cheers,
Thomas

Wed, 12/01/2010 - 07:43

Hi Jon / Thomas,

We are also looking to cross the gap at about this time. If you are already sorted, I would also be interested in which company you are planning to use?

Tanya

Wed, 12/08/2010 - 09:48

Hey Tanya/Jon/Thomas,
We are looking as well to cross about that time. Probably more towards the middle of february. Anyone still looking?
Shona

Thu, 12/09/2010 - 04:06
Quote:Kumulife
Hey Tanya/Jon/Thomas,
We are looking as well to cross about that time. Probably more towards the middle of february. Anyone still looking?
Shona

Hey Shona/Tayna/Jon/Thomas
I'm also going to be looking to cross around that time. Let me know if anyone is still looking.
Mike

Thu, 12/16/2010 - 01:00

Darian crossing Jan/Feb

If any of the various folks looking to ship Panama to Colombia early next year is still looking for a partner, please email me at [email protected]. We were planning to go in early Feb but may need to move it up to mid-Jan if we can't get an extension on our Panama vehicle import permit (we entered today and they would only give one month). Cheers, Anne

Sat, 12/18/2010 - 16:46

Hi Tanya, Shona, Mike and Anne
Myself and Thomas are planning to share a container on the 6th of Feb. Feel free to join us on this date. Thomas is in the process of organising it through (The Rojo Group)shipping company. They ship every Sunday but require you to be at the office 4-5days in advance to sort out paper work. So we plan to be at the office by the 31st of Jan.

Safe Travels!
Jon

Sun, 12/26/2010 - 01:48

Hey all
Feb 6 is a little early for us. We are still interested if anyone wants to partner up for shipping at the beginning of march!!!
Thanks
[email protected]
Shona