Happy Diwali Whatsapp Status in English & Hidni 2017

1 post / 0 new
#1 Fri, 10/13/2017 - 05:07

Happy Diwali Whatsapp Status in English & Hidni 2017

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali 2017: Looking for some best collection of Happy Diwali Status and Messages in English and Hindi? If yes then check out our best collection of Best Diwali Status in English and Hindi for Whatsapp and Facebook.

We have also added some of the best Happy Diwali 2017 Images for you to share with your loved ones on social media sites, Do check them out and share with your friends.

Diwali Whatsapp Status in English, Hindi 2017

• आपको और आपके समस्त परिवार को दीपावली के पावन पर्व पर हमारी ओर से हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ।
  • जगमग जगमग दीप जल उठे, द्वार द्वार आए दीपावली। दीपावली के इस पावन अवसर पर आपको एवं आपके परिवार को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ।
  • दीवाली के इस मंगल अवसर पर, आप सभी की मनोकामना पूरी हों, खुशियाँ आपके कदम चूमे, इसी कामना के साथ आप सभी को दिवाली की ढेरों बधाई।

Also check: Dhanteras Pictures

• आई आई दिवाली आई, साथ माँ कितनी खुशियाँ लायी, धूम मचाओ मौज मनाओ, आप सभी को दिवाली की बधाई. शुभ दीवाली।
  • My greeting to you for Happiness, Peace, Progress and Prosperity in your life.. Enjoy and Celebrate.. Happy Diwali .
  • May the gift of happiness and prosperity fill your heart and home with joy on Diwali and always. Happy Diwali 2017
  • Let me make your Diwali more colorful with the lights of wishes of my heart. Happy Diwali .
  • May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
  • Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it away all year long. Happy Diwali !
  • देवी महालक्ष्मी की कृपा से आपके घर में हमेशा उमंग और आनंद रौनक़ रहे। आपको और आपके समस्त परिवार को दीपावली के पावन पर्व पर हमारी ओर से हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ।
  • दीपक का पर्काश हर पल आपके जीवन मैं एक नयी रौशनी दे, बस यही शुभकामना है हमारी आपके लिए दीवाली के इस पवन अवसर पर .. शुभ दीवाली।

[email protected] Happy Diwali 2017 Wishes