Mercedes Benz G Class for sale in Uruguay or northern Argentina 8000,-€

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, 10/19/2019 - 06:16

Mercedes Benz G Class for sale in Uruguay or northern Argentina 8000,-€

Hello Adventurer,

here is the perfect car for you and your trip through South America or even the World.

You might remember Otto, the G Class visiting all countries in the World. 

Now you can buy the same, just better...better equiped, more specifications, nicer engine and more extras.

Check the Car:

Car:
Mercedes Benz 290 GD, 1994/1995.

Features:
Extra Dieseltank 140l (at all 235l), Roofrack with Rooftent, frontbar, extra headlights, lightprotection, second sparetyre on the hood, space for a bed inside, converter 12V-220V, Fridge 12V-220V, extra Battery, Recaro Sportseats, Spade, awning, chilean and brasilian gasbottle.

Service:
Oil and oilfilter change, gasfilter change every 10.000km, last change 3.000km, new transmission, all oil changed, solved some elektrik problems, big checkup in a garage, new doorsealings, new batteryholder and so on...
In 2012 all bearings got new and the whole car was overhauled.

Extras:
A lot of spare parts for example clutch and the tools for changing, filters for oil and diesel, bearings, bolses, shock absorber, waterpump, alternator and much more...

The car is registered in my name and now after my last trip i will sell it in Uruguay  from the beginning of November to the 15th of November. Car can be registered in your name, it doesn´t matter where you from.

Everybody who is just a bit in cars, knows about this awesome offer and about the feeling and timeless design of the g class. It´s every women & men dream. Now it can come true for you ;)

Price:
8.000 € or near offer

Please write me a pm or an e-Mail sascha(at)pickypalla(dot)com, so we can change our contacts for calling and photos/videos.

Sat, 10/26/2019 - 08:43

My G Wagon got new Oil,

My G Wagon got new Oil, Oilfilter and fuelfilter.

I also bought a new batterie...

Thu, 11/14/2019 - 08:41 (Reply to #2)

Some photos

hey guys,

here are some more photos of the g wagon...i will be in uruguay on sunday.

Best wishes.