NISSAN TSURU ´93. Motor in excellent condition, low fuel economy, PAPERS IN ORDER , EVERYTHING CURRENT. Cancun, Mexico

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 08/28/2015 - 12:20

NISSAN TSURU ´93. Motor in excellent condition, low fuel economy, PAPERS IN ORDER , EVERYTHING CURRENT. Cancun, Mexico

SOLD!!! - NISSAN TSURU ´93. Motor in excellent condition, PAPERS IN ORDER , EVERYTHING CURRENT. Ready to travel everywhere :) 1,400 USD

Very reliable for long distances. Plates from Colima (Mexico). 4 cil, very economic. Fuel Injected motor only 5 years old. Has had maintanence done regularly including recent: Oil change, spark plugs, belts, alternator, cooling hoses, radiator flush, etc. Really easy and cheap to find replace pieces for this car in all Mexico and central America (probably also in South America).

Tires in good condition. NEVER USED AS TAXI. Only some body damage. Includes stereo, safe locks, low-jack, emergency triangles and fire extinguisher.

We travelled through Mexico and central America without having any remarkable problems with the car and are at the moment in Cancun in order to fly back to our home country Spain.

Contact Telephone and Whatsapp: +5216461601419. email: [email protected]

Tue, 09/01/2015 - 20:15

Pictures

Hi
I am in Tulum. Do you have any pictures?
Many thanks
Lucy

Wed, 09/02/2015 - 13:15 (Reply to #2)

Hi Lucy, 

Hi Lucy, 

I don't know how to upload pictures here, but give me your email adress and I'll do (my email: [email protected]). You can also find pictures here: http://www.vivanuncios.com.mx/a-venta-autos/valladolid/nissan-tsuru-93-e...

We are now in Valladolid, but if you are interested we can arrenge a meeting so that you can try the car. It is an old car but with a renewed motor. We also renewed many vital pieces of the engine so that the car is in perfect mechanical conditions, so don't be scared of the external aparence :) :)

Cheers,

Idoia & Mario