FOR SALE: 2009 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4x4 in Punta Arenas / Santiago

1 post / 0 new
#1 Fri, 12/29/2017 - 15:00

FOR SALE: 2009 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4x4 in Punta Arenas / Santiago

Hello fellow travelers! I am offering my wonderful and loyal car, that I used for the last months to travel through South America, for sale. It has proven to be an extremely reliant and capable vehicle, going through tough terrain, bad weather, high mountain passes, just everything you want when you are looking for an adventure. The car did not have a single big problem in the past and the brand and the name speak for themselves when it comes to durability. It is a 2009 Mitsubishi Montero, which was initially owned by a Chilean official living in Santiago, using the car only for family trips, so not a city car! After that, it was bought by travelers, who converted it into a true adventure vehicle. Since then, it has been used only by travelers, of which I am the third one. Every owner made sure that the car was taken care of in the best way, meaning service intervals, oil changes, wear parts etc. being always up to date. To me, this has proven to be the most important factor of all. A few basic facts: - 2009 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - 3L gasoline V6 engine with 177hp - 232.000 km right now, as the car is still used until it is sold it will be a bit more - 2H/4H/4L transmission with rear diff lock - manual transmission (very rare!) Air Condition - Chilean plates and registration Equipment: - convertible bed construction with big bed and foam mattress (I am 1,94m and have enough space together with my girlfriend who is also quite tall) - rear seats still in the car and usable / can also be taken out for more space if not needed (travelling with 3 people for 3 weeks and lots of gear was still easy) - drawers in the trunk under the bed built by myself, adds a lot of convenience - high-quality pedal lock and steering wheel lock, hidden kill switch and fake camera for maximum security - toolbox with everything you need on the road, car jack, compressor, towing rope, shovel etc. - power bank with USB and jump starter function, rechargeable in the car - fire extinguisher, warning wests and triangle (needed by law in most countries) - solid high-quality roof rack with gas and water cans, two water tubes built by myself each for around 13 liters, camping chairs and table, ratchets - complete cooking equipment including gas cooker, pots and pans, cutlery, small cooling box etc. Maintenance and parts: - last oil change in December, new oil and air filter - complete oil change in transmission and differential in November - new break pads on both axles, break discs on rear axle refurbished in November - new tires Dunlop Grandtrek AT3 255/70R16 in October, still in good condition for quite some road - new front wheel bearing in October - new steering wheel fluid in September Registration: - permiso de circulación until 04/2018 - revisión tecnica until 07/2018 - seguridad for mercosur countries until 05.03.2018 The car obviously has a few scratches and small dents of course, but nothing serious. Mechanically it is in perfect condition, no rust, nothing to be done. It is ready to go on the next adventure immediately. I can help with the buying / registering process and of course will be happy to answer any travelling related questions about road conditions, border crossings etc. Asking for a price of 7900 € or the equivalent in USD, negotiable of course. The car is right now in Patagonia and will be in Punta Arenas around mid-end January. If anyone wants to meet there and then use the good time to go up again, I would be willing to sell it here. Otherwise, I will be in Santiago from mid-February or mid-March on. As I want to spend some time in the mountains around Mendoza, I am quite flexible there. Please feel free to contact me anytime for more questions, pictures or offers. Cheers! David WhatsApp: +49 17662240426 Mail: [email protected]

AttachmentSize
Image icon IMAG0308.jpg169.28 KB
Image icon IMAG0307.jpg197.1 KB
Image icon IMAG0316.jpg217.46 KB
Image icon IMAG0391.jpg153.37 KB
Image icon IMAG0487.jpg214.49 KB
Image icon IMAG0586.jpg202.94 KB