FOR SALE - Doris the DODGE RAM VAN 2500 - Year 2000 - In Costa Rica - Modified for Camping

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, 09/16/2017 - 10:09

FOR SALE - Doris the DODGE RAM VAN 2500 - Year 2000 - In Costa Rica - Modified for Camping

FOR SALE

Dodge Ram Van 2500 – Year 2000 - (Modified for Camping)
$4000.00 OBO

We are relunctantly having to part ways with our dear Doris (van). She has successfully traversed the Americas from Los Angeles to Costa Rica and is eager to set out on her next adventure with more eager compadres at the wheel. We are flying to columbia for the next leg of our journey and sadly Doris is to big to get on the plane.

Purchased and registered in California 3 and half months ago. Comes with full paper work. Weight check, emissions test, brakes and lights test, and battery test all completed in Los Angeles.

Additional work includes
- New alternator
- Spare tyre purchased
- Wheel alignment
- Filters checked and replaced
- New front bumper (work to be done before sale)
-      Fit out for camping setup

Includes
- Great aircon
- Radio/tape deck (with fm transmitter included)
- 4 cup holders up front
- Charging port (ac power converter included)
- Roof racks
- Mosquito net

Camping
- Mattress, sheets, rugs and pillows
- 2 burner gas cooker
- Pot, cast iron pan, cooking utensils
- Plates and cutlery
- Storage boxes for food, cooking utensils and clothes (designed to fit)
- 2x fold out beach chairs
- Badminton rackets and cocks
- 20L Jerry can
- 10L water
- Chilly bin (cooler box)
- Assortment of tools and oils

Contact us via email or whatsapp. Can provide more details as requested. Based in San Jose, Costa Rica
[email protected]
+506 6012 3161

Sun, 09/17/2017 - 03:57

Interested

Hey, i'm really interested in your van! The only thing is my trip starts in january in mexico, so i was wondering if you would want to wait that long and maybe meet me halfway? xxx

Mon, 09/18/2017 - 13:19 (Reply to #2)

Hey thanks for the interest

Hey thanks for the interest but we are hoping to have it sold by start of start of October as we are heading south after that. Good luck for finding something 

Tue, 09/19/2017 - 01:59

Now you will get the best

Now you will get the best site free spider solitaire game for online.spider solitaire is totally new game.I always play this spider game.its really very helpful for me.

Tue, 09/19/2017 - 02:00

Now you will get the best

Now you will get the best site free spider solitaire game for online.spider solitaire is totally new game.I always play this spider game.its really very helpful for me.