FOR SALE: Ford Transit Connect T230L Van 1,8TDCI 81kW diesel

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 04/20/2014 - 16:38

FOR SALE: Ford Transit Connect T230L Van 1,8TDCI 81kW diesel

My Ford Transit Connect year 2008, is for sale. My small Ford Transit Connect T230L Van 1,8TDCI 81kW diesel minivan is for sale. I drive with Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles plates. So no road taxes, no worries at country borders, and in Argentina you can buy cheap insurance with Liberty Seguros for Mercosul. Insured for Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia and Peru. But I have driven without any problem. The police just checks it as a foreign driver with foreign car. It was never easier to drive around any continent. It is the smaller version of the Ford Transit and from 2008. At this moment it has about 82.000 km on its odometer and for a diesel that is nothing. It could easily run to 300.000 plus km. Doesn't use oil, and doesn't runs hot. I have received numorous compliments from other overlanders on the nifty design and usefullness. Check my website https://www.criens.nl/index.php/ford-transit-connect-for-sale/ for photos or at my Google Plus album. (you need a Google account for this) Reach me at my email address: [email protected] Selling around end of April preferably in Medellin, Colombia but other cities or countries are certainly negotiable Asking price US $ 8500,-- o.n.b.o.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Enough clearance404.28 KB
Image icon Enough power371.56 KB
Image icon Park anywhere176.04 KB
Image icon Enjoy a light meal...261.94 KB
Image icon ...with a view...232.5 KB
Sun, 04/20/2014 - 17:50

Ad not showing?

Why can't I find my own forum entry to sell my car?