*FOR SALE* : Nissan X-Trail 2010 + Roof Top Tent + Tent Extension

1 post / 0 new
#1 Fri, 03/15/2019 - 18:10

*FOR SALE* : Nissan X-Trail 2010 + Roof Top Tent + Tent Extension

We are selling our Nissan X-Trail 2010 together with our Roof Top Tent after a 4 months trip in Chile. It's probably one of the best set-up you could get. After having explored different options and possibilities, we found out there is actually the same space from the driver seat to the thrunk in a Nissan X-Trail than in a 4runner ( both just long enough to be able to sleep in - my wife and I are 1,80m tall ! ). But the Nissan X-trail is much more economical ( with a 40l tank, you can easily drive 500 km on highway and about 450 kms on gravel road ) 

The car and the tents are available from Now ( March 20 ) in Coyhaique.

Car specifics :

- Nissan X-Trail 2010, 2,5l, 4X4, Manual transmission, A/C

- 96 000 km ( we bought it in Santiago early december 2018 with 87 000kms, and only drove about 10 000 kms with it )

- 4 New off-road tires ( they rode 8000 kms ! ) 

- 4x4, hight clearance, great suspension

- Circulation and obligatory insurance ( SOAP ) valid in Chile until March 2019

- technical revision completed and approved : it is valid now until March 2020

- Brain new clutch ( only 4000-5000kms ! ) 

-the driver door lock doesn't work anymore, but we used the remote control, the battery is new, and we still have a spare battery if needed !  

EQUIPEMNT :

- Roof Top Tent ( from the chilian brand TRIBU ) : fits 2 adults and maybe one kid, easy to open and close, even if alone ! Comes with a matress ! The roof Top Tent also comes with its extension !! We were not sure we would really need it  but this has been our best buy for travelling down south in Patagonia. It allows you to shelter from the wind and/or rain while being able to cook and stand up under the tent ! 

- 1 20l Jerrycan 

- 3 plastic storage boxes with cooking ustensils, bowls, pots, pans....

- Spare tire

If you are interested and if you have any more questions, please feel free to drop me a line. 

All the best....

Arnaud

email : [email protected]

Whatsapp : +32491421081