FOR SALE in Panama Ford Econoline E150 Conversion Van - Low miles

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 07/29/2013 - 13:29

FOR SALE in Panama Ford Econoline E150 Conversion Van - Low miles

We have a 1999 Ford E150 Conversion Van for sale in Panama/Nicaragua/Coasta Rica (wherever is easiest) over the next few weeks. 

Van was purchased and driven from Florida (where it is also registered) in Novemeber. With only 115000 miles on the clock it js a very mechanically sound car. We have done regular maintenance (oil changes, spark plugs, brake checks etc) and looked after it as best as possible over the journey. No major mechanical issues have occurred, we did however have to have a new compressor installed in Mexico. The car runs incredibly well overall and has never let us down. It had only 1 previous owner and was garaged its entire life until we purchased it. 

There are 4 large comfy captains chairs and a back bench seat which folds down into a bed. Seats could be romoved easily if need be, 

We have just done a surf road trip the US to Central America and it served us perfectly. It comes with roof racks and a few camping items. 

While not 4wd the van handled the various sandy beach tracks we encountered with ease and not once has we been majorly limited by not having 4wd. 

It truly is an epic van and it will be sad to see it go. Would be stoked to pass it on to someone who will get the same enjoyment out of it we have had. It will be going cheap.

All enquiries welcome

Harry

Sat, 08/10/2013 - 11:28

info

please send me more information on your van

christies AT hotmail DOT com

Sat, 08/10/2013 - 16:57

your van

Hi, I read your message about your van ; we could be interested by buying it. Is there any fridge, any cooker in it ? We're living for the moment in Panama City. I'm with my two children and we'll be glad to travel all around. What about the price ? How to register it in Panama ? Best regards, Nathalie

Tue, 10/29/2013 - 07:36 (Reply to #3)

hey nathalie 

hey nathalie 

i have a  van for sale. includes fridge, and a proper gas cooker

e-mai at [email protected] for more details

Fri, 10/18/2013 - 19:36

Still available?

Definitely interested in the van, sounds great! We are currently living in Panama City and looking for a van to use on weekends aound the country and during our long times off to go travelling through Central America. If you could let us know if its still available and price that would be great
e-mail [email protected]

Mon, 12/02/2013 - 09:44

Still for sale?

Still for sale?