#1 Tue, 01/10/2017 - 03:47

FOR SALE: TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2003, CHILE/SOUTH ARGENTINA, NOW TILL MARCH

Very flexible on date and place:

2003 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition
Gasoline, V6, Automatic Transmission
4x4 with 2H, 4H, 4L, with/without Center differential lock
Mileage 212, 000 miles at the moment
Fuel consumption 10-12L/100Km with 87 Liter Full Tank
Full standard specs available @ http://www.cars.com/toyota/4runner/2003/specifications/?acode=USB30TOS072C0 with included optional features: Running boards, sliding sunroof, wind deflector, etc.

Some additions:
All-weather, hard rubber floor maps for front seats - makes for easy clean-up from mud, snow, dirt, etc http://www.weathertech.com/toyota/2003/4runner/floorliner-digitalfit/
Window wind deflectors - able to crack the windows for ventilation without adverse weather coming in
Dark Blue color with tinted windows - helps with being more hidden when wild camping and privacy when in cities
Service History since purchased:

195,350 - Complete car inspection, Oil & Filter changed, CV Boot replaced
197,225 - Engine and cabin air filter changed
199,998 - Oil & Filter Changed, Tires rotated, all four brakes and rotors serviced with new pads on rear
Given the age and milage the car is in perfect state, two issues I need to mention, low range cannot be engaged at the moment, I'll try to have it fuxed but cannot get spare parts in Argentina. Second issue, we've been robbed and right rear window had been smashed, at tje moment it's replaced with flexiglass and cannot ne open - otherwise like normal window.

Caming Gear included (table, chairs, burner, sleeping bags etc. full list will be too long)

Title - The car is titled and plated in Florida, USA in my name. Having car fro the USA saved us a lot of trouble on border crossings - never had issue with import/export taxes and fees.

Price = 7500$ USD

Contact: [email protected] for any additional information/pictures.