(((((( SOLD )))))) 2001 Nissan Xterra (gasoline/natural gas) 4x4

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 11/12/2013 - 10:07

(((((( SOLD )))))) 2001 Nissan Xterra (gasoline/natural gas) 4x4

2001 Nissan Xterra SC for sale somewhere in brazil before the end of the year.   Great running condition, engine diagnostics checke before the natural gas system was installed in Colombia. 

Natural gas can be used in Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, and (hopefully) brazil. I will know soon. It is CHeAP everywhere but there are some limitations if you are interested I can explain. But if course the gasoline can always be used.

Not sure how to get my pics less than 1mb, but can email photos no problem!

267,000 Kms 

automatic

roof storage box

front/rear bumper guards, taillight guard

Wed, 11/20/2013 - 16:03

nissan

hi, how much do you ask for your nissan? where is registered?

mi mail is [email protected]

thanks

Mon, 12/02/2013 - 05:39

Nissan

Hi!, could you send me photos and idea of the price?  I would also appreciate info about the gas ....is LPG or Natural gas ( metane)? Where in Brazil you intend to sell it?

Many thanks. 

Tue, 12/03/2013 - 12:11 (Reply to #3)

Xterra

Hi there, if you can leave your email I can get you more information and the price.

It's is natural gas, not LPG. I've confirmed I can use the cng here in brazil but he nozzle is different, so just have to get an adapter and have it switched. It's really just the piece where they fill it. I expect it to be easy when I find a shop

I will be in Rio soon and was considering going to Salvador. But wasn't decided yet. I could easily hang out in rio just as easy

My email also is [email protected]. Feel free to email me there also

Thanks!!
Mark

Tue, 12/03/2013 - 12:11 (Reply to #4)

Xterra

Hi there, if you can leave your email I can get you more information and the price.

It's is natural gas, not LPG. I've confirmed I can use the cng here in brazil but he nozzle is different, so just have to get an adapter and have it switched. It's really just the piece where they fill it. I expect it to be easy when I find a shop

I will be in Rio soon and was considering going to Salvador. But wasn't decided yet. I could easily hang out in rio just as easy

My email also is [email protected]. Feel free to email me there also

Thanks!!
Mark

Mon, 12/09/2013 - 06:55

nissan

Hi, I'm very interested in this vehicle.

Could you send photos , the price and the country of registration.

Many thanks.

Daniel

[email protected]

Mon, 12/09/2013 - 06:55

nissan

Hi, I'm very interested in this vehicle.

Could you send photos , the price and the country of registration.

Many thanks.

Daniel

[email protected]