SOLD! MARCH 2016 in CHILE Chevrolet C3500HD with camper

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 09/13/2015 - 21:45

SOLD! MARCH 2016 in CHILE Chevrolet C3500HD with camper

After 1 year travelling between California and Chile on the panamerican road...:
We would like to sell our 1997 Chevy C3500HD pickup with truck camper (Fleetwood Elkhorn 2002) in March 2016 (latest around 20th of March) in Chile.
Bought in California in April 2015, we've traveled in North and Central and south America in this very reliable vehicle, professionally fitted camper on its bed. To make sure the car stayed in good condition, we did frequent checkups (oil changes and services, new spark plugs, but new tires should be necessary). The car is in great shape and shows no signs of rust or damage.
Total length: about 21 feet or 7 meters

1997 Chevrolet F350 HD pickup:
-Title in California
-Regular gasoline
-7.4 liter V8 engine
-4 gears automatic with overdrive
-twin rear wheels
-135,000 miles
-tires still OK
-brake pads changed in November 2015
-radio, CD player
-power windows, AC, power steering
-2 doors, five seats
-central locking with alarm

2002 Truck/camper Fleetwood Elkhorn:
-professionally fitted
-leisure battery 12 V
-plug and cables to connect to external electricity outlet, with inverter
-2x10L propane tanks
-gas generator
-gas heater
-water heater
-electrical AC
-kitchen: three-way gas stove and oven, 2 sinks, microwave, fridge + freezer that run on gas / 12 V / 110 V
-bathroom: shower, toilet, little cupboard and sink
-seating area with table that converts into bed (1.5 bed) + cupboard/bunkbed
-double bed
-many storage with various boxes
-outdoor shower
-2 external awnings
-130L fresh water tank with water pump and city water connection
-grey and black water tanks
-windows and door with mosquito nets
-equipment (pots, tools, etc) will be included in the price

We would like to sell our vehicle in Chile, Santiago or Puerto Montt, by the end of March 2016.

Asked price: 10,000$, dropped price

AttachmentSize
Image icon camper3.jpg543.24 KB
Image icon camper1.jpg425.33 KB
Image icon camper4.jpg404.2 KB
Image icon camper6.jpg526.47 KB
Sat, 10/17/2015 - 09:20

Interested in your car

Hello, 

We are a family of 4 travelling in Patagonia from february 15 2016 to august and we are looking for a camper truck just like your. It is still avalible?? Its easy to do the paperwork in Chile?? We are from France. Its possible to have it before march 20???Thank you to answer me at [email protected] 

Kind regards,

Karina 

Tue, 11/17/2015 - 16:12

Looking to buy

Hello, I am with a group of four people and we are interested in your camper.

Do you have a contact email address to speak to you further about this?

Thanks

Jacob

Wed, 02/10/2016 - 04:24

your truck camper

Hello there,

Judging from your name, you are Swiss and as you write, you bought your camper in California. Although I am looking to take a trip in the US, starting in Chile wold be an interesting option. It does however create some additional challenges. Maybe you can answer the following questions:

1. Am I correct hat you are a non US citizen and that you registered the camper in your name in California?
  2. If so, does California require buyer and seller to be present at the DMV at time of sale or time of registration, or can the buyer post transacion register the change of title by himself with the bill of sale?
  3. If the former is possible, would you agree on the combination of a sales contract and a "poder" to travel with the camper to California and register it on arrival?
  4. What was your experience in crossing the Darian Gap?

Some additional questions on the camper:

1. Can you send me some additional pictures of the interior of the camper and the truck?
  2. Am I correct that the truck is a crew cab and the backseats have limited seating space?
  3. What would you expect that a set of 6 new tires and (if necessary) some expected currently needed maintenance would cost in Chile?

Pictures can be send to: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Frans

Mon, 02/15/2016 - 05:56

Argentinian Famliy look´s motorhome for travel Amarica

Hy, a need mor informatio of your motorhome... please seend more fotos to [email protected] and tell me purchasing process whit california plate (i have family and friend´s live in USA).

Sun, 02/21/2016 - 08:53

Perfect pick-up truck/camper!

Dear explorers! 

Your truck+camper is exactly what I and my sister are looking for!

We are 2 Dutch sisters, traveling the world since February 2015. After New Zealand, Australia and Azia it time for South America. 

We are staying in Santiago for 6weeks now, searching for a suitable motorhome.

Its hard to find something that meets our wishes, so we are very happy to see your advertisement. 

We would like to know more about the interior, and about the purchasing process. 

please contact us at;

[email protected]

Best wishes and hope to meet you! 

Lotte & Leonie

Mon, 02/22/2016 - 11:11 (Reply to #6)

Contact numbers to arrange purchase

Chilean phone number:

+56 9 4588 0849

Dutch WhatsApp number: 

+31 (0)643087855

Wed, 02/24/2016 - 08:52

Can we buy your motorhome please? Kindly contact us

Buenas tardes, 

We would love to buy your motorhome, please let us know if we can buy it?

We can fly over to you from Santiago and buy it.

Your motorhome is exactly what we need, so if we cannot buy it, please let us know, so we can make a plan B.

Thanks!

Leonie

+56 9 4588 0849 (Chile)

+31 6 4308 7855 (WhatsApp)

[email protected]

Tue, 09/12/2017 - 08:46

jigsaw puzzles

This is must that you have something that makes you relax and for me  free jigsaw puzzles online games does the same things which makes me get relief from tension,So jigsaw puzzles are the best puzzles.