***SOLD!***Dodge RAM campervan for sale in Argentina/Chile in April 2014

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, 01/01/2014 - 17:04

***SOLD!***Dodge RAM campervan for sale in Argentina/Chile in April 2014

We are going to sell our van, a fully camperized automatic 1989 DODGE RAM B250, V8, 5,9l engine.

Electricity hook-up, built-in 12v inverter, battery charger, and an external 110/220v transformator.

The van has a propane tank that supplies the 3 burner stove and the furnace/heater. The water tank and water system are easy to maintain and are in perfect condition. There is lots of storage space and the awning is easy to set up plus both side doors swing open to let in lots of fresh air.

The AC, radio and CD player (aux/USB), speakers all work well. The tires are in good condition and there are 2 new batteries for the motor and the other for interior use.

Price: $5300 including spare parts, tools and all the extras such as: Portable 12v mimi fridge, cooler + icepacks, camping chairs + table, dishes/pots/all the kitchen accessories, camping light, portapottie, 2 jerry cans, etc.

We drove this van from Canada to Argentina, and it will be for sale at the end of April in south Argentina or Chile, depending on arrangement. At the moment the van is registered in Canada.

Here is a link to a short introductory video about the van: http://youtu.be/uLZSaP_0SX8

Please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

AttachmentSize
Image icon Dodge Campervan543.42 KB
Image icon Van Interior - view of the back469.13 KB
Wed, 01/15/2014 - 22:14

Hi from Lukas

Hi,

I guess we met in Peninsula Valdes, how are you guys going?

Lukas

Sat, 03/15/2014 - 07:50 (Reply to #2)

Hi there Lukas, we haven't

Hi there Lukas, we haven't been to Peninsula Valdes......maybe it was another look-alike van!?

Sun, 02/16/2014 - 13:59

Hi there. Thanks for the info

Hi there. Thanks for the info. I looked at the camper. It looks good, but we're not sure if it's what we want with the kids. We have a roadtrek converted 1991 V8 Dodge ram here in guatemala and we love it. Let's keep in touch we're just starting to look. Happy travels, Matt.

Sat, 03/08/2014 - 14:55 (Reply to #4)

Hi there Matt,

Hi there Matt,

we have had good experiences with our Dodge too, so we're Dodge fans now!! :-)

Well good luck with finding what you need and Keep on Roll'n!!!

Kamil and Zuzana

Wed, 04/02/2014 - 02:07

Where are you now?

Hi there,

your van looks really good! Where are you now? Could we meet you somewhere to have a look at it? 

Thanks for letting me know,

jana

Wed, 04/16/2014 - 17:10 (Reply to #6)

Sorry, the Van  is already

Sorry, the Van  is already sold.

But we wish you luck on finding a vehicle!!

Kamil and Zuzana

Wed, 04/02/2014 - 21:13

Interested from Chile

Hi!, I'm from Santiago-Chile and I like to know the van performance, ¿how many km/liter?

I'm very interested!! 

Tue, 09/12/2017 - 08:42

words with friends cheat online

This is universal fact that you would have words friends cheat online for get right words answer and indeed this is very essential for win the game words with friends cheats