WANTED: CAR/VAN/4WD in Santiago del Chile in January 2017

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 09/18/2016 - 08:59

WANTED: CAR/VAN/4WD in Santiago del Chile in January 2017

Hello,

We are a couple looking to travel South America for a year, starting in Santiago del Chile on January 9th, and we are looking for a vehicule for this great adventure.

As we would like to reach remote places, we would be thrilled to find a 4WD, but we are open for any options. American or Canadian plates seem easier to transfer, but we love any nationalties :-) !!!

If you are ending your trip and you are looking for a lovely and funny couple to take care of your vehicule, because you don't want to sell it to boring people, write us an email !!! We are ready to fly to another town (still, not too far) if needed.

Can't wait to hear from you :-) !!!

Stephanie and Cyril

Sun, 09/18/2016 - 17:40

Just posted our Mitsu 4x4 Campervan for sale for Dec in Santiago

The ad is up on the PanAmerican Travelers Association Facebook page. If you're not already on it, I can email you over the details of the van. Cheers, Dane

Wed, 09/21/2016 - 05:23

We have a Chilean registered

We have a Chilean registered camper that is for sale in Santiago. It is an American made Ford E350 with lots of space and lots of grunt, great on mountains adn beaches! It goes everywhere and is completely off grid. 

We have lowered the price to $20,000US as we need to get home.

See the link below

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/majestic-campervan-sale-earlymid-nov

Thanks Sally

Wed, 09/21/2016 - 23:50 (Reply to #3)

Hi Sally!

Hi Sally!

Wow, that camper looks wonderful! Unfortunately we were looking for something a bit smaller, as we are only 2. But I hope you find a good home for her!

Stephanie

Fri, 09/23/2016 - 14:23

Car for Sale

Hey Stephanie and Cyril,

My girlfriend and I have a Toyota 4Runner for sale (see below link) and would LOVE to have a fun couple continue its adventure. It has 4x4 with American plates.  Our timing is slightly off, but if interested, we may be able to work things out. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://drivetheamericas.com/forums/toyota-4runner-4x4-sale-early-december

Regards,
Uriah

Tue, 10/04/2016 - 18:19

VOLKSWAGEN COMBI CAMPER BONANZA MODELO 1982 IN BOLIVIA

Sun, 10/09/2016 - 14:40

the best car 4you

hey,

i have a mercedes G-Class in South America to sell.

The Car is of ´94, in a good maintenance and it comes with a lot of special gear, extras and smart details.

if you are interested i will send you a list with all details and some pictures.

just send me a pm or an e-mail [email protected]

best wishes

Wed, 10/12/2016 - 11:53

Hi Stephanie and Cyril

Hi guys,
We will be finishing our trip in December and it looks exactly the same as the one you are planning.
We went through lots of research to find the right car and are really pleased with our Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. I have attached the link below which gives the details and the story of our car.

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-great-condition-nissan-pathf...

We bought the car from a cool Dutch couple and want it to be passed on to another couple who will enjoy the amazing road trip.And are not boring!!
If the car is something of interest we can continue the discussion on email or whatsapp, it's a lot easier.
Thanks!
Sean & Dan

Wed, 10/12/2016 - 13:34

Van for Sale, Chile 2017

Hi Stephanie & Cyril,

Check our american van post at :

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-american-van-goliath-chile-j...

Regards,

Ben

Mon, 10/31/2016 - 14:32

2015 Subaru Forester 4WD

Hi Stephanie & Cyril,

I will be driving a 4WD Subaru Forester down around the time that you are looking for your car. Our car is fairly new and 4WD, so it will be very reliable. If this interests you, please let me know! Best of luck finding the perfect car regardless. 

Best,

Derek

Wed, 11/02/2016 - 01:09 (Reply to #10)

Hey Derek, thanks for your

Hey Derek, thanks for your comment! We actually found a vehicle that we're planning on buying when we get to Chile (and now I need to figure out how to delete this ad...), but we wish you all the best in finding a buyer!

Steph & Cyril

Tue, 11/01/2016 - 15:33

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

We'd love to sell our Mitsubishi Montero (his name is Monty) to non-boring people! :-)

The ad says December, but January could work for us as well. Check out the listing, and let me know if you have any questions:

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/mitsubishi-montero-auto-1993-completely-rebuilt-engine-sale-december-2016-chile-between

Cheers,

Ilan

Wed, 11/02/2016 - 01:06 (Reply to #12)

Hey Ilan!

Hey Ilan!

We actually found a vehicle (and now I'm working on removing our ad...) but I wish you the best in finding a wonderful home for Monty!  

Steph & Cyril

Tue, 11/01/2016 - 19:31

The great white van!

Hola Stephanie and Cyril!

look at this awesome canadian plated van with pop up roof and pretty much everything you can dream of! and let us know what you think!

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/new-price-campervan-chevy-westfal...

thanks and enjoy your trip!!

Arnaud and Sabrina

Wed, 11/02/2016 - 01:07 (Reply to #14)

Buenos dias!

Buenos dias!

Wow! You guys did an awesome job getting your van ready for the road! We've actually found a vehicle (and I'm now working on taking down our ad...) but I hope you guys find a good home for her!

Steph & Cyril

Mon, 01/09/2017 - 09:31

car in Santiago now!

hi

we just finished our trip,our car is in Santiago now.

It's a Suzuki Grand Nomade JLX 2.0 of 2004, in excellent conditions.

It's 4X4, so you can activate the 4 wheel traction whenever you want. And save gasoline in conventional roads.

Last technical inspection passed on 31.8.2016.

for more information and pictures please contact me

[email protected]

thank you !

ciaoyin&Leo

Wed, 01/11/2017 - 17:52 (Reply to #16)

Hi Ciaolin & Leo!

Hi Ciaolin & Leo!

Thanks for your note - we actually found a vehicle that we'll be picking up on Sunday. All the best to you and I hope you enjoyed your trip!!

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 08:27

Hi there!

Hi there!

Sounds like our Volkswagen T3 would be a good fit for you guys:

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/volkswagen-vanagon-t3-sale-now-sa...

Let me know if you are interested and enjoy your travels!

Jorg

Tue, 01/17/2017 - 06:09

Vw kombi with pop top for sale!

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-mexican-82-vw-kombi-pop-top-...

Hi there!

We have our beloved VW kombi for sale. It is an original camper model with pop top, fully equipped and ready for new adventures!

Check out our ad for more info

Cheers

Thu, 05/04/2017 - 15:15

Camper Van in Chile For Sale

$6,950 - 2013, Excellent, Second Owner, Chevrolet N300 van converted into a camper. I'm a mechanic and know vehicles. Anyone looking knows Chileans do not take care of their vans, most of those you find are a mess, driven to death, trashed then sold for high prices. I spent two months looking for this van, bought it from a reputable dealer and paid extra because it was well worth it. I have been in Chile for more than 10 months and eighty percent of the almost 50,000 kilometers on the meter are highway, that is about 31,000 miles. Those who know vehicles will tell you open road driving is the best for any vehicle. I normally get 13+ KM/liter in town and as much as 15 on the highway. It holds 54 liters of gas when filled to the top and will normally go more than 700 kilometers on one tank! It has an excellent 5 speed transmission and very easy to drive. I installed an extra large battery for camping and sometimes watch two or three movies a day. It has good tires, an excellent radio/CD player, fantastic heater, a cooler for food, a propane stove and tank for cooking, custom seat covers and custom bars above the seats and at the top of the rear window for hanging clothes or towels to prevent anyone seeing in side while sleeping. I installed foam on the inside walls for temperature and sound control, a bed with a very nice foam mattress, under which is storage. I recently renewed the license. If you are ready to go camping it is ready to take two people wherever you want to go. I am selling it only because I need a larger van capable of pulling a boat that I am building.